Business Activity

Get permission to work

If an individual wants to work in the United Kingdom, they must get permission from the UK government. There are a few different ways to do this, but one common method is to use an intra-company transfer letter. This letter is typically used when an individual is transferring from one company to another within the same company. The individual must have a job offer from the UK company before they can apply for a work visa.


There are no templates (yet) for this business activity

You can be the first one to contribute!